13 in stock
We are excited to announce that Mary Lowman, Founder of The Christian Working Woman, will be leading a 5 week Bible study on Facebook Live beginning on Wednesday, February 6 at 7:00 pm (CST) and each Wednesday evening concluding with week 5 on March 6. This is a closed group and you must “join” the group to have access to this study. Here are the instructions.
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate you would like to be part of the Get Over It Bible study group and which email you would like us to send any updates to. Once we have your email you will begin to receive a weekly email directly from Mary Lowman during the time-frame February through March.
- IMPORTANT: Log onto your Facebook account and in the search bar enter: The Christian Working Woman Get Over It. Then click “Join“. You will then be able to leave comments and share what you are learning plus have access to the live Bible study.
- Order the book, Get Over It, and begin reading Chapters 1 and 2 before the first session.
Or mail in a check for $ 13.00 (plus tax if IL order) Check payable to The Christian Working Woman to this address:
TCWW – PO Box 1210 – Wheaton IL 60187
In the memo section write “Get Over It Book”
Or, call our office at 630-462-0552 and place your order over the phone.
4. Log on to Facebook, The Christian Working Woman Get Over It, for Session One on Wednesday, February 6 at 7:00 pm (CST) and listen to Mary Live as she teaches from her book, Get Over It!
Looking forward to sharing with you ‘LIVE’ on February 6 at 7:00 pm.
Mary Lowman and the Staff of The Christian Working Woman
More information on this book:
Do you have unrealistic expectations, hurt feelings, false guilt? As we go about our daily lives, we are so often mired down in all kinds of joy-robbing thought patterns and unhealthy habits. But grounded in God’s Word, we can move on, set free from these burdens.
Through more than 30 years of ministry, author Mary Lowman (formerly Mary Whelchel) has developed insightful wisdom for leading women to “Get Over It!” and experience the true freedom of following Christ. Pointing readers to scriptural principles, she presents issues of daily life in God-centered perspective.
There are eleven chapters in this book:
- Hurt Feelings,
- Comparing Yourself to Others
- Needing the Approval of Others
- Wrong Attitudes
- Petty Fears
- Unrealistic Expectations
- Putting Yourself in a Box
- False Guilt
- Your Discontent with Singleness
- Fear of Trusting God