You’ve always hoped to have a fulfilling career, but you didn’t quite imagine all the sticky situations you would navigate, the conflict you would address with your coworkers, or the struggle you would experience to grow personally and professionally. Your imagination left out all of that, but the workplace never does.
No matter our industry or life stage, we’ve all been there.
Being a woman in the workplace has its challenges, especially as a Christian, and it can be difficult to know where or who to turn to when you come up against situations that greatly impact your career and faith. Sometimes, it can simply feel challenging to know how to grow and reach your full potential in the day-to-day.
Through Transformational Coaching, a ministry of the Christian Working Woman, we want to help you grow personally and professionally as you seek to be an ambassador for Christ in your workplace. Together, we will help you…
Deepen your understanding of your gifts and talents.
Uncover and get unstuck from unsuccessful thoughts and behavior patterns.
Overcome personal or professional challenges.
Develop a toolkit to help deploy your faith in the workplace.
During this six-month coaching program, you will receive:
- Bi-monthly one-on-one coaching
- Peer learning sessions
- Just-in-time coaching
- Real time application
- A tool kit of resources
Coaching Cost: $1,800
*Available as monthly or one-time payment
Our Coaching Process
Lisa has over 30 years of experience training and coaching individuals and teams to transform behaviors, mindsets, and performance. She coaches and develops leaders in the marketplace and vocational ministry. Her life was and continues to be transformed after becoming a follower of Jesus over 25 years ago when a co-worker shared her faith. Lisa’s passion and life’s mission are to equip and empower women to achieve breakthroughs in their lives and accelerate their personal, professional, and spiritual growth. She is committed to creating a coaching relationship built on deep listening, trust, transparency and unwavering support.
- Founder, Trainer and Coach at Living a Life Unleashed LLC
- Senior Consultant at FranklinCovey
- Director of Ministry to Women at Park Community Church
- Podcast Host
- MCORE Coach
- Sales Manager at Conair Corporation
- Certified 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace Trainer
- Fierce Conversations Facilitator
Lauren Stibgen is an operations leader in the private wealth/family office industry. She’s served her current client for 15 years, and her position has spanned the areas of information technology, public relations, risk management, marketing, and philanthropy. More than this, Lauren is passionate about networking with and supporting Christian women in the workforce. She leads weekly prayer groups for female executives and a regular Bible study for women who want to grow in their boldness and faith.
- Chief Administrative Officer at International Capital Investment Company, LLC
- Director- Talent at Sheridan Capital Partners
- Human Resources Manager at Motor Coach Industries
- Board of Advisors, Wheaton Center for Faith and Innovation
- Chief Member at Chief
Vivette Payne is an experienced consultant with demonstrated history working in a variety of industries across the United States and internationally. She has expertise in leadership and personal coaching, organization development, online training, leadership development and integration, and helping organizations strengthen their business. Vivette is passionate about helping Christian women in the workplace share Christ with others while they excel in their career.
- Human Resource Director at FMC Corporation
- Regional Director at IMPAQ Consulting
- Senior Consultant at Interaction Associates
- President and Owner of The Avery Payne Group
- Masters in Human Resources and Organization Development
- Advisory editor for The American Management Association