Podcast (channel2): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:05 — 24.8MB)
It doesn’t matter who you are or how old you are, money can be a challenge. On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman, Miriam Neff, and Valerie Neff Hogan discuss the book Wise Women Managing Money and a seminar on Wise Women Managing Money. They also discuss:
- Why all women need to be better stewards of their money.
- That 50% of women in the United States are single and needing to manage money.
- What culture says about money and what the bible says about money.
- That money issues are a symptom of a heart issue.
- The importance of training children in this area.
- How to save money, even with rising inflation.