Are you working in a toxic workplace? Do you feel trapped in that job? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop talk about how to navigate a toxic workplace and how to decide when to leave that job. They also discuss:
- How anger has escalated in the past several years.
- How access to social media and online has been a blessing and a curse.
- How to address when the people you work for have evil, corrupt ways of dealing with people.
- The importance of grounding ourselves in the Gospel, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
- Praying for the things we can’t see and the people in leadership.
- How to know when it is time to leave.