Have you ever thought about how your emotions impact you, your health, and your decision making—and what does the Bible say about our emotions? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop talk about the complexity of emotions and the profound impact they have on our lives. They also discuss:
- How to measure our own internal weather and the importance of self-agency.
- Why and how God meant us to use emotions.
- Identifying the emotion and bringing it under the submission, authority, and love of Jesus.
- The challenges of emotional hijacking.
- The importance of wisdom and discernment.
- Inviting the Holy Spirit to come in when we are struggling.