What happens when words start going sideways? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop talk about gossip and the harm it does in our homes, in our churches, and in our workplaces. They talk about how our words carry life and death and what a righteous person in Christ does. They also discuss:
- How easy it is to get drawn into gossip—but how it brings discord and disharmony.
- What a Christian should do in a workplace when a conversation starts going into gossip.
- That gossip creates false connection and a false sense of community.
- What to do when you make a mistake.
- Questions to ask yourself if you are participating in gossip.
- The importance of taking things to the Lord.