One of God’s commandments is to remember the sabbath day by keeping it holy. Does that apply to us today? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop talk about what sabbath rest is. They admit it is a struggle to incorporate into life regularly. They also discuss:
- How it is a rhythm that we need to learn.
- Why it was—and is—important to rest.
- If this sabbath rest is a certain day we all must take—or do we choose the day.
- What kind of activities give us rest—the kind of rest God is talking about.
- How do we deal with our new electronic world that is now available.
- How to refrain from busyness and slow ourselves down.