Have you ever considered the power of what you think and the power of how it affects who you are? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop talk about mindset. They examine not being conformed by the pattern of this world but being transformed by the renewing of your mind. They also discuss:
- How our mind informs how we feel and our emotions, which impact our behaviors and our outcomes.
- Examples from their lives about the importance of being conscious of their thoughts and how to replace it with good thoughts.
- The difference between behavior modification rather than heart transformation, which comes from renewing our mind.
- Spending time in the Word of God so you have the truth.
- Creating new neuropathways so that an automatic response is to what is true.
- The Holy Spirit dwelling in our body and having the mind of Christ.