Podcast (channel2): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 14:30 — 19.9MB)
Do you know the power of thank you? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop talk about how gratitude changes not only you but others. They discuss how there are studies done about how gratitude change your brain—and that we have known this since the Old Testament when they gave sacrifices of thanksgiving from the very beginning. All throughout the Bible, we are told to be gracious, grateful, and thankful all the time. They also discuss:
- Worship songs that describe the power of thankfulness.
- A sacrifice of praise, which means praising God even when you don’t feel like it, and how it changes you.
- Examples of how gratitude changes us.
- How to overflow with thankfulness.
- Verses that point to the importance of praise.
- How we can develop a culture of gratitude where we live and where we work.