Podcast (channel2): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 23:26 — 32.2MB)
Can your job also be your ministry? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Sharon Baloue talk about her testimony about how God has led her into the career that she now has. She shares the degrees she has, how she homeschooled her children, and the career she initially had chosen and why—and then the job she ultimately landed in instead. They also discuss:
- How she felt led by the Holy Spirit to her career as a tutor.
- How she felt she would do this even if she weren’t compensated.
- How the Holy Spirit is teaching her how to come alongside the students.
- Stories of how she has both taught and ministered to students.
- One example of spiritual warfare that existed.