Podcast (channel2): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:15 — 26.4MB)
What does it look like to live in the world, but not of the world—to live set apart, especially in the workplace? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop talk about how to live a separate life, according to Christian principles, when other people are not, and still be loving, kind, and yet, not compromise. They also discuss:
- What set apart even means and why we should live set apart.
- The importance of being part of the community and how Jesus modeled this.
- How to discern how to be a part of the team and how to decide what work-related social events to go to.
- The importance of living a curious life and living a question-generating life.
- The new work culture and the importance of love.