Podcast (channel2): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:32 — 24.1MB)
Why is it important for Christians to see their jobs as their personal mission field, a place God has put them? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Tim Vickers talk about how to integrate faith and work. He says it is important because we proclaim on Sunday morning that Christ is Lord of all, and then very often on Monday morning we live as if Christ does not exist. They also discuss:
- Letting faith be relevant to every dimension of life.
- If Christians believe it is necessary to lie to succeed in business.
- The danger of accepting the normalized values in our workplace.
- The objective of the Equipped Influencer ministry.
- Four ways to still go into negotiations and not lie.
- The importance of seeing people as people in business.