Is there a difficult discussion that you are avoiding with someone in your life? Do you need some tools to help you navigate that conversation? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop talk about important helpful hints on how to navigate difficult conversations. They also discuss:
- How sometimes a difficult conversation and conflict can be the same thing.
- Why our work, our relationships, and our lives succeed or fail one conversation at a time.
- Why we avoid difficult conversations and the importance of timing.
- That the motive or intention should be to enrich the relationship.
- Understanding how God might be spiritually forming us through these conversations.
- The definition of a clearing conversation—and the benefits of it.