Is it okay to be a competitive Christian and to be aggressive as a workplace Christian? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop talk all about this topic. They admit their own competitiveness—and talk about if being competitive is a bad thing as a Christian woman in the working world or in life. They also discuss:
- What is healthy competition and what it looks like to have a competitive spirit to want to excel.
- Why a competitive spirit that isn’t properly used can be destructive.
- The importance of getting rid of ego and pride.
- Becoming okay with how God has created you and enjoying how God has created other people.
- How comparison can keep us from our destiny and our calling.