Podcast (channel2): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:54 — 27.3MB)
How do I navigate challenges on the job? How do I deal with tough situations and do it in a Christ-like manner? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop discuss these topics and more when leading and influencing others. They also discuss:
- How to love your team like Jesus would love your team.
- Why we need to humble ourselves, listen to other people, and not be a conversation hijacker.
- Why to hold people to “account” for what they are “able” to do.
- The importance of having conversations early on if something is out of alignment.
- How to navigate a team member who doesn’t fit on a team.