How do you make a good decision? If you are faced with several good options or several poor choices, how do you choose? On Walking Worthy, Mary Lowman and Lisa Bishop talk about how many people make poor choices—both big and small—and how to make good choices. They also discuss:
- How some choices can be just a little bit out of alignment with the truth of God’s Word.
- Why what we think about will become what we live out.
- Examples of people in the Bible who made really bad decisions.
- Examples from their own lives like money and words.
- Principles that are in Scripture and the importance of seeking counsel from Godly people.
- That the Father disciplines those who he loves.