We are Reaching Toward Tomorrow here at The Christian Working Woman to fulfill our mission, which is:
Encourage, Equip and Empower Christians in the workplace to be vibrant representatives of Jesus Christ on their jobs!
From a radio broadcast on one station in 1984 to a multi-faceted outreach using many ways of communicating, we are moving forward to expand our ministry to all generations in the most effective way.
We are REACHING TOWARD TOMORROW – thanking God for his faithfulness through over 35 years, and striving to be an even better steward of our opportunities to expand.
I believe 2020 will be a banner year for us. Our plans are to follow the guidance from
“Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide,
do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.”
You will be hearing more of our expansion plans as the year progresses but they will include the following:
- Expand our reach through radio broadcasts, podcasts and other social media outlets.
- Broaden our prayer ministry.
- Provide a variety of practical resources from other trusted Christian speakers and authors.
- Discover ways to connect and encourage one another.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Our goal is to raise $50,000 by December 31, 2019.
Ways to donate:
- Make a donation online at: christianworkingwoman.org/donate
- Call our office 630.462.0552
If you would like a copy of the brochure we mailed out with more information about our 2019 year-end campaign, click here.
PS: You can now register online for our 32nd Annual Weekend Getaway, April 17 – 19, 2020
Did you know that you can sign up to receive our daily encouragement emails? Here’s where you sign up: https://christianworkingwoman.org/dailyencouragement/